Thursday, September 29, 2011

Homework for Thursday Night & DQ Trip

For those that didn't complete it in class today, here was our assignment:
  • Read the Time Magazine article on pages 20-21
  • Complete numbers 1 AND 5 on page 19 
    •  #1 Use each of the following words in a meaningful sentence ( archaeology, artifact, Ice Age, migration, culture)
    • #5 Create a diagram explaining how early Americans depended on their environment and natural resources
  • Complete the 5-Question Handout about section 1 ( restate, use full sentences, correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation!!!!!)

REMINDER:  Dairy Queen trip for eligible students on Friday!

 If you haven't done so already, return your permission slip to your HR teacher tomorrow.

Check back for some pics of our students with their Blizzards and Burgers!

7 comments:

  1. It was an easy assignment.

    Dylan Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. its grammar not grammer haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the Carnegie School ID? Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if this is what im suposed to comment on ! but Megan Wagers (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if this is what im suposed to comment on ! but Megan Wagers (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amanda-I corrected it. Your such a smart girl!

    You can be the official proof-reader for my blog b/c I would've never caught that! Grammar is one a few words I always mix up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Thanks and Okay! haha! Grammar is a really tough word to spell because its easy to get the e and a mixed up

    ReplyDelete